08 May 2008

Yippee, I'm finished with 2.0!

The most interesting new things I learned how to use during this whole process were FD Toys Magazine Cover, an online image generator, which I used to create a mock periodical cover and Del.icio.us.

I guess that it's good to know how to start and manage a blog, but I don't think that it is something I will do consistently.

I don't think that anything I learned will be useful in helping patrons in the short term future. I have never had questions about how to find rss feeds or blogs. I have questions about how to download photographs, but not how to use photo sharing sites like Flickr.

Del.icio.us is one tool that I will definitely continue to use at home. I add and drop links depending on what type of research I'm currently doing at home. It is harder to use our Del.icio.us account here at work because it has so many sites attached to it.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...


More online image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org (create free graphics online with your text messages, digital photos or your webcam).